Dubblestandart presents with the deepest respect to the originators a limited selection of reworks of reggae classics, focusing on works that have been pivotal for the inspiration of Dubblestandart's bandleader Paul Zasky since day one, when forming the band. Today considered as classic reggae music, so much remains unchallenged, this little island called Jamaica has provided in content & creation, especially Roots Reggae of the late 60s/70s and 80s.
This album also features Paul Zasky for the first time on vocals, who, quote "might not be the best of a singer", but had to do it, as it was his profound desire since decades. Not to speak of the political actuality of all the tracks, who still breathe and respond to today's world of unrest as if they were written yesterday, coming straight from the heart of all those originators we admire and love so much!
1. "I'm No Robot" (vinyl Exclusive dub) (4:16)
2. "Babylon The Bandit" (vinyl Exclusive dub) (3:46)
3. "Jah Jah See Dem A Come" (vinyl Exclusive dub) (3:57)
4. "Fly Me To The Moon" (vinyl Exclusive dub) (4:46)
1. "Hypocrite" (vinyl Exclusive dub) (4:20)
2. "Malcom X" (vinyl Exclusive dub) (3:55)
3. "I & I Know" (feat Mackeehan, Voicemail & Cedric Myton - vinyl Exclusive dub) (3:53)
4. "In My Space" (feat Mackeehan & Cedric Myton - vinyl Exclusive dub) (4:30)